Besöksadress: Engelska parken, Thunbergsvägen 3 L
Postadress: Box 636, 751 26 Uppsala
Telefon: 018-471 12 97
The Departmental Office
Because of the Covid pandemic the departmental office has no physical opening hours for the time being. You are welcome to contact us by e-mail or phone.
At the departmental office you can - under normal circumstances - get your exams, buy some course material and get help with certificates, registrations and deregistrations. For the time being we will find solutions on a case-by-case basis for that which can't be managed digitally. Please note the course material, compendiums and books can only be paid with Swish.
Call us at +46 (0)18-471 12 97
Contact the study counsellor if you have questions about your studies or study-related concerns or problems. The study counsellor can issue certificates and manage some registrations and deregistrations. The study counsellor is also the department’s contact person for disabled students.
Contact our study counsellor
Because of the Covid pandemic the study counselling has no physical opening hours for the time being. You are welcome to contact us by e-mail or phone.
Phone: +46 (0)18-471 14 31
- Mondays 09:00–10:00, 14:30–15:30
- Tuesdays 09:00–10:00, 14:30–15:30
- Wednesdays 09:00–10:00, 14:30–15:30
- Thursdays 09:00–10:00, 14:30–15:30
- Fridays 09:00–10:00
You can contact Uppsala University’s Study Counsellors and Career Office for more general questions about the programmes and courses offered by the university, to discuss your studies, future career and employment opportunities, as well as for questions regarding university rules and regulations, admission requirements and degree requirements.
- Ilona Karlsson
+46 (0)18-471 14 31
- Mondays 10.30–11.30, 13.00–14.00
- Tuesdays 10.30–11.30, 13.00–14.00
- Wednesdays 10.30–11.30, 13.00–14.00
- Thursdays 10.30–11.30, 13.00–14.00
- Fridays 10.30–11.30
Head of department
Deputy and assistant head of department
Director of studies first and second cycle
Director of studies third cycle
Financial and HR administration
- Lyna Alami Schmid, finance officer (on leave of absence)
- Britt Högberg, finance officer (subsitute)
+46 (0)18-471 13 31
- Emma Molin Eksell, HR generalist, equal opportunities contact person
+46 (0)18-471 77 34